Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
If You Do Not wish to be bound by these conditions, please do not view the video.
1.2 This Website is licenced to B2see Video Limited
1.4 This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor whether directly via this Website or via email and or text.
1.5 This policy explains what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you.
1.6 For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations( GDPR) the garage that are supplying this video to you because they have your permission or lawful basis. If you do not agree to this and the contents of this Policy please do not use the Website.
1.7 In using this Website you agree not to hold us liable for the content that has been forwarded/posted to you via this Website. If you do not agree to this and the contents of this Policy please do not use the Website.
2. Information we collect
2.1 In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter, an instant demo or contact us via the contact us page.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
3.1 On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services. Such information will not identify you personally nor identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
3.2 We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
3.3 For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
4. Use of your information
4.1 The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we may, if we have your consent, contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
• If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
4.1 If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
5. Storing your personal data
5.2 Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
5.3 The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
6. Disclosing your information
6.1 Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries. This will be done in line with GDPR guide lines.
6.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
• To assist fraud protection.
6. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information
You can choose whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing from us, you may indicate your consent (or otherwise) on the pages where we collect the information, in your account, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us The Data Controller, B2see Video Ltd, 51 Evelyn Road, London SW19 8NT